How do I change my address for my check?

Please download this form and return by fax to 806-376-5833 or uploaded via the Pantera Energy Company contact form.

Change of Address Form

Does Pantera offer direct deposit (EFT) of royalty payments?

To begin receiving your revenue payments electronically through direct deposit, please follow the link below. Forms can be returned to us at 817 S Polk, Suite 201, Amarillo, TX 79101 or

Direct Deposit Form

Who do I contact regarding changes of ownership?

Pantera’s division order department can help you through the steps.  Call our office or email through the Pantera Energy Contact Form located here

These items are required in order to change the payee on our records:


  • Copy of a Probated Will must be recorded in the County the Minerals are located
  • <OR if there is no will>
  • Affidavit of Death and Heirship
  • Copy of the death certificate

Sale or Transfer

  • Copy of the deed from yourself to the new owners in the records of the county in which the land being conveyed is located.

Note: Pantera does not provide deed forms or assistance in drawing up conveyances.  You should employ an attorney with real property law knowledge in the state where the land is located.

Who do I contact regarding my revenue check and what information should I include to help answer my question?

Please contact revenue in the accounting department at 806-376-6625 or contact us through the Pantera Contact form.

Make sure to include your name, email, daytime phone number with area code, and last 4 digits of your Tax ID/Social Security number for verification.

When are revenue checks mailed?

Revenue checks are mailed on the 20th day of each month unless the 20th falls on a weekend and then checks will be mailed on the first business day following the weekend.

Pantera remits revenue to you once your balance exceeds $100 or year-end, whichever comes first.

What kind of taxes are deducted from my check?

Applicable state severance taxes or state withholding taxes as required by the state in which the property is located will be deducted.

A valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Social Security Number must be provided to us for reporting and identification purposes. If it is not, the Internal Revenue Service requires withholding of 28% of all revenues (30% for foreign residents) until the information is provided.

To notify us of your valid TIN or SSN, please complete a Form W-9 and return by uploading via the Pantera Energy Company form.

What should I do if my check is lost, stolen, damaged or older than the 90 days listed on the check?

Please allow 30 business days to receive your check. If your check is lost or stolen, call the accounting department at 806-376-6625 or contact us through the Pantera Contact form to have the check voided and a check reissued.

Note: Stolen checks require written notification.

Most banks consider checks non-negotiable after 180 days. If you did not deposit your check within that time frame, we must re-issue the check.

What will be the amount of my next check?

For security reasons, we do not provide check details over the phone before you received your check.

Where can I research unclaimed funds?

Each state makes an effort to locate rightful owners of production revenue and they hold funds until the owner is found. To locate unclaimed funds, please visit the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators' (NAUPA) website at to locate and collect unclaimed funds in your name.

What type of annual statements will I receive?

IRS Form 1099 is required for royalty owners receiving more than $10 and working-interest owners receiving more than $600.  1099's will be mailed no later than January 31st.

The IRS requires us to report the gross dollars paid to you during the previous calendar year. As a courtesy, we also provide to you the total net dollars paid to you, which equals your gross revenues less all applicable deductions (such as transportation, severance taxes, etc.) The net value noted on your 1099 should equal the total value of payments made to you during the calendar year.

Who do I contact with 1099 questions?

If you have questions regarding your 1099 or have not received your 1099 by February 15th, you should call the accounting department at 806-376-6625 or contact us through the Pantera Contact form.

Whom do I contact to determine the value of my mineral interest?

We do not provide any type of valuation or opinion of your interest.

How do I receive an offer to sell my interest to Pantera Energy Company?

If you are interested in selling your working, overriding royalty or royalty (mineral) interest, please contact our land department at 806-376-6625 or email through the Pantera Contact Form.