we are only as strong
as the communities we serve
We at Pantera Energy understand that we can only be as strong as the communities in which we serve. Pantera Cares is here to serve in partnership with organizations in the Amarillo and surrounding Panhandle areas where we can make a difference in Local Community Health, Human Services, Education, Arts and Poverty.
We want to help
We want to help in making our community a better and more united place to live and raise our families.
Pantera Energy Cares
Making a difference
in our local communities
- Donations will only be considered for non-profit, 501(c) (3) organizations.
- Generally speaking, organizations are limited to one donation in a single year.
- Pantera Cares will meet semiannually to review each donation request. Your “Request for Donation Form” must be submitted by March 1 and September 1 to allow the committee the time to review each request.
- All organizations must re-apply for funds every year using the “Request for Donation Form” by the submission dates to be considered for funding, even if we have a long history of funding the organization
- All decisions will be communicated via email once a decision has been made. (be sure to include a contact email on your “Request For Donation Form”)
- Responses for all requests should be provided by the first of April and the first of September for each donation cycle.